23rd October 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Grade-3 Stenographer recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom(H) course. I am interested to apply in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recruitment for Grade-3 Stenographer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

28th October 2019, 01:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Grade-3 Stenographer recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate? Last date to apply?

Being a B.Com(H) degree holder, you are certainly eligible to apply for Stenographer (Grade III) recruitment under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification, you must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 21 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2019 (Further, age relaxation is application as per the norms for candidates of Uttar Pradesh belonging to reserved category). Also, you must hold the minimum Hindi typing speed as required for the same recruitment.

For details and updates regarding UPPCL vacancies, you can refer to the career portal of UPPCL i.e; https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en/page/vacancy-results.
28th October 2019, 02:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Grade-3 Stenographer recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate? Last date to apply?

Being a B.Com(H) degree holder, you are certainly eligible to apply for Stenographer (Grade III) recruitment under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification, you must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 21 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2019 (Further, age relaxation is application as per the norms for candidates of Uttar Pradesh belonging to reserved category). Also, you must hold the minimum Hindi typing speed as required for the same recruitment.

Also, the last date for submission of online application form for the same recruitment is 14.11.2019.

For details and updates regarding UPPCL vacancies, you can refer to the career portal of UPPCL i.e; https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en/page/vacancy-results.
28th October 2019, 05:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Grade-3 Stenographer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with Hindi Steno. Typing Speed : 60 wpm & Hindi Typing Speed : 30 Wpm. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Grade-3 Stenographer recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate.

Last Date of the Application Process: 14th Nov. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://upenergy.in/uppcl.
29th October 2019, 01:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below are the Eligibility criteria to apply for Grade-3 Stenographer recruitment in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited .

Educational qualification :-
------------------------------
i) You must have completed your Graduation degree form any recognized University or Institute in full time course to get eligible for this post.

ii) You should have basic knowledge of computer with a speed of 60 wpm in Hindi Stenography and typing speed of 30 wpm in transcription the same on Computer.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Your age should be between 21 years to 40 years to get eligible for the post.

If you meet all the above criteria, you are eligible to apply for the post.

The last date for Submission of Online Application Form is 14th November, 2019.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://upenergy.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?