19th February 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Vector Control Research Center Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with BCom Degree?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a BCom graduate. I want to apply for Vector Control Research Center recruitment of this year for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd February 2019, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vector Control Research Center Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with BCom Degree?

Yes you are certainly eligible. The minimum educational qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vector Control Research

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff

Qualification Required:-

>> High school or its equivalent qualification is required from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 25 years to be eligible.

>> As you have done B.Com course, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for Application Form
24th February 2019, 02:00 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vector Control Research Center Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with BCom Degree?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Multi-Tasking Staff in Vector Control Research Center is Candidates who wanted to participate for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff job should have High School or equivalent. Candidate maximum age limit is 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply forVector Control Research Center Multi-Tasking Staff recruitment with BCom Degree.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.vcrc.res.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?