25th December 2018, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 54% in 10th standard. Now, I want to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

28th December 2018, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment after completion of your 10th standard with 54% aggregate marks. To be eligible to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment, you should have passed first-class Diploma in relevant field from a recognised institute to be eligible to apply. The age criteria required to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment is 18 to 35 years as on 09.01.2019.
28th December 2018, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard?

Being a 10th standard pass out candidate, you are not eligible to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment. Minimum educational qualification required to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment is that candidate must have passed 1st class Diploma in respective discipline from any recognized Institute. Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years of age as on 09/01/2019.
28th December 2018, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> Candidates must have completed their Diploma in Concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> If you have just completed 10th Class and not Diploma then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You may find more detailed information from official notification that has been given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for More Detailed Information
29th December 2018, 12:24 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment is:

>> Technical Assistant (Electronics)- First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.

>> Technical Assistant (Mechanical)- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

>> Technical Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering)- First Class Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.

>> Technical Assistant (Cinematography/Photography)- First Class Diploma in Cinematography / Photography.

No, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment with 54% in 10th standard. To apply for this recruitment you must have Diploma degree.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.vssc.gov.in.
30th December 2018, 12:06 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

No, you are not eligible to apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technical Assistant recruitment with 54% in 10th standard.

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Technical Assistant (Electronics)- First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.

>> Technical Assistant (Mechanical)- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

>> Technical Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering)- First Class Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering.

>> Technical Assistant (Cinematography/Photography)- First Class Diploma in Cinematography / Photography.

For more information, you can visit on www.vssc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?