29th July 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom Honours course. I want to apply in WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment. I am interested to join in WAPCOS Limited as a Data Entry Operator. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

1st August 2019, 03:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BCom graduate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BCom graduate. Candidates who have completed their 10th/SSLC, Diploma in Computer Applications are eligible for the recruitment.
1st August 2019, 04:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Here is the details of the eligibility criteria to apply for this position,

Education:
10th or SSLC Passed and Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized institute.

Skills:
Good typing speed and well versed with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).

Experience:
Two years experience from computer operations.

Maximum age can be 30 years as on 30th June, 2019.
1st August 2019, 04:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Here is the details of the eligibility criteria to apply for this position,

Education:
10th or SSLC Passed and Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized institute.

Skills:
Good typing speed and well versed with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).

Experience:
Two years experience from computer operations.

Maximum age can be 30 years as on 30th June, 2019.
1st August 2019, 07:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.Com graduate, you are eligible to apply for WAPCOS Limited recruitment for Data Entry Operator if you satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for the same recruitment which are as below :-

* Your age must not exceed 30 years as on 30.06.2019.

* You must have completed your Class 10th i.e; matriculation from a recognized board. In addition, you must completed diploma in computer applications course from a recognized institute.

* You must have work experience of at least 2 years in relevant field. Also, you must have basic computer proficiency with working knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and good typing skills.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.wapcos.co.in/careers.aspx.
1st August 2019, 07:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for WAPCOS (Water and Power Consultancy Services) Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment is Candidate must have 10th/SSLC passed and must have Diploma in Computer Applications. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for WAPCOS (Water and Power Consultancy Services) Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment being a B.Com graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.wapcos.co.in/.
1st August 2019, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment, you should have passed 10th standard/ SSLC and Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized institute.You should have two years of experience in computer operations, good typing skills and well-verses with MS-Office. So, being a B.Com graduate, you are not eligible to apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment.
1st August 2019, 10:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for WAPCOS Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - WAPCOS Limited

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed 10th Class or SSLC passed from a recognized board. You must have done Diploma in Computer Applications in Government recognized institution.

>> You should have 2 years experience from Computer Operations. You should have good typing speed and well versed with MS-Office (Powerpoint or Excel or Word).

Click here for official notification

Click here for CV Format
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?