20th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job i Government sector after B.Tech or is it necessary to do M.Tech or Electronics and computer Engineering?

Does ECE have jobs in India? Will we get jobs after B.Tech or do we have to pursue M.Tech after that? Is electronics and computer engg. beneficial compared to it? plz hlp.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  2. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  3. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  4. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  11. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  12. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  13. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  14. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  16. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  17. Can I get job i Government sector after B.Tech or is it necessary to do M.Tech or Electronics and computer Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
21st May 2015, 01:27 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I get job i Government sector after B.Tech or is it necessary to do M.Tech or Electronics and computer Engineering?

No need to join in M.tech after your B.tech . With B.tech(ece) qualification , there are many Government jobs in India.

After completion of your B.tech ,

~ You can apply for the Technical post in the government companies like ,

Bharath sanchar nigam limited
Steel authority of india limited
Bharath heavy electronics limited
Ongc
Gail
Mtnl
Indian space research organisation , etc

To apply for the post , you shouldhave secured minimum of 65% in B.tech .

To get job in Core companies , you shouldhave good command in all your Core subjects.

Some important core subjects are ,

1. Electronics devices and circuits
2. Electrical circuit analysis
3. Digital signal processing
4. Mobile communications
5. Pulse digital circuits

~ You can apply for the Techncial post in Indian army.
To apply for the post , you shouldhave secured morethan 60% in B.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?