11th November 2016, 01:25 PM
DKG99

Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Science stream from NIOS board. Now I want apply for Indian Navy so I want to know can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in future after working in Indian Navy and completing 12th from NIOS?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Navy being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  3. How can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Science stream? Where can I prepare for the exam?
  4. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  5. Whether NIOS is a better option for pursuing class 12th? Will I get admission in a good College after completing class 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  6. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th PCB from NIOS?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  9. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for an NIOS candidate with 79% in 12th?
  10. How can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  12. How can I apply for Indian navy after class 12th?
  13. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy after completing class 12th at the age of 17? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  16. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  17. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  18. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
12th November 2016, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?

NIOS qualification is valid for government jobs and there is no problem for Indian Navy jobs too. Just make sure that you have the required marks and stream according to the job in Indian Navy.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness test or SSB interview. Just be prepared for these stages without worrying about your NIOS qualification.
14th November 2016, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKG99 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Science stream from NIOS board. Now I want apply for Indian Navy so I want to know can I get a job in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (Science) from NIOS? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
You have completed 12th standard from NIOS with science so you are eligible for Indian Navy exam through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
14th November 2016, 02:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for joining Indian Navy after 12th from NIOS board.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and is recognised by Ministry of HRD. So, the degree is valid to appear for entrance examination for admission in higher courses and to get jobs.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get jobs in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?