13th July 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the job of Senior Assistant(Accounts) in Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd of Karnataka being MBA In Finance student? Best books for the preparation of this post?

I am Mirza Sahir and I have completed MBA In Finance. Now I am looking for a job in Government Sector. I have applied for the post of Senior Assistant (Accounts) in Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd of Karnataka. Can I get this job? Please tell me best books for the preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Examination date and best reference book for Senior Assistant (Accounts) in Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.?
  2. Books to be referred for Food Corporation of India exam in Karnataka? How much subjects are there?
  3. Suitable books for preparation of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Senior Assistant recruitment exam?
  4. List of good books for preparation for Food Corporation of India AG(III) Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Reference books for the preparation of the exam conducted by Ministry of Food Corporation?
  6. Previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India (south zone)
  7. List books for preparing for Municipal Corporation entrance exam?
  8. Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being MBA in Catering Management student? Previous year solved paper of FCI?
  9. Can I get job in Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation on compensation basis after completing B.Tech(CE) from KSOU?
  10. Requirements for MBA Finance holder to be eligible for job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited? -- [New]
  11. Previous years question papers of AP Civil Supplies Corporation Limited Group-I & II exam?
  12. Suitable books to prepare for Food Corporation of India Accounts AG-III recruitment exam?
  13. AP civil Supplies Corporation Previous Year Papers?
  14. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  15. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  16. Previous years question papers of AP State Supplies Corporation exam?
  17. Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?
  18. What are the jobs available for MBA finance student?
19th July 2016, 11:46 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get the job of Senior Assistant(Accounts) in Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd of Karnataka being MBA In Finance student? Best books for the preparation of this post?

Yes, you can get this job but must pass written exam with good marks. You must be strong on Accounts.Questions will be come from that only. You can buy NCERT class 11th & 12th Accounts books. Also study your degree college accounts book. Questions will be come from only those topics which you have already studied in degree college & in school but questions level would be tough. You must study topics like Tax, Trial Balance, Journal & ledger, Costing etc. I have also attached syllabus which you must prepare.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus for sr asst accounts.PDF(144.6 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?