26th December 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Assam Police Constable recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Assam Police Constable recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

27th December 2019, 10:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Assam Police Constable recruitment being an OBC candidate?

The age limit to apply for Assam Police Constable recruitment is 18 years to 25 years as on 01.07.2019 for general category candidates. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation in case of candidates from reserved category as per the government norms which includes age relaxation of 3 years in case of OBC candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of Assam Police i.e; https://police.assam.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?