6th November 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited HR Assistant recruitment being a SC candidate?

Hello Sir, I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for HR Assistant recruitment of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. I just want to know if can I get relaxation in this recruitment?

8th November 2019, 02:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited HR Assistant recruitment being a SC candidate?

Yes, you will get age relaxation of 5 years for applying for HR Assistants in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited being a Schedule Caste candidate.

You will also get relaxation in minimum marks required in Master of Business Administration of 5 %.

You can check the website https://www.npcil.nic.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Advt_17092019_01.pdf for notification details.
8th November 2019, 12:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited HR Assistant recruitment being a SC candidate?

As a SC candidate, You will get following relaxation in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited HR Assistant recruitment.

1) Age Relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC candidates.

2) You have to get 30% marks to qualify in the Written Test .

3) You have to get 20% marks to qualify in the Advanced Test.

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://npcil.nic.in/
9th November 2019, 01:15 PM
phool1004

There is 5 Years age relaxation in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited HR Assistant recruitment being a SC candidate.

Age Relaxation:

For SC/ST: 5 Years

For OBC: 3 Years

For PWD: 10 Years (PWD-SC/ST: 15 Years, PWD-OBC: 13 Years)

Exam Pattern for Preliminary Test:

The examination will comprise 50 multiple choice questions

One Hour Duration

3 marks to be awarded for each correct answer

1 mark to be deducted for each incorrect answer
9th November 2019, 11:26 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Relaxation available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited HR Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the relaxation available in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited HR Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - HR Assistant

>> Minimum age required - 21 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 28 years

Relaxation available for candidates is as follows,
@ SC/ ST candidates - 5 years
@ OBC NCL candidates - 3 years
@ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities - 10 years
@ PWBD SC/ ST - 15 years
@ PWBD - OBC NCL - 13 years

Click here for official notification
10th November 2019, 03:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited -

Age Limit: 21 to 28 years (check below attachments)

Official Path: npcil.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf npcil-recruitment various post.pdf(92.5 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?