27th March 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

31st March 2019, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes. You will get 3 years of age relaxation in SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician recruitment. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the organization - SAIL

Name of the Job Position - Attendant-cum-Technician

>> The minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 28 years. And Age criteria is considered as on 8th April, 2019.

>> As there is an age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates, the upper age limit for OBC Non Creamy Layer candidates is 31 years.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply
31st March 2019, 12:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes, you can get relaxation in SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician recruitment being an OBC candidate. You can get 3 years age relaxation.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.sailcareers.com.
31st March 2019, 01:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a OBC candidate, you are eligible for getting age relaxation upto 3 years in upper age limit to apply for SAIL Attendant cum Technician recruitment which is 28 years in case of general category candidates.

Also, some of the posts are reserved for OBC category candidates under the same recruitment which can result in relaxation in minimum qualification marks for OBC category candidates.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.sail.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?