23rd August 2020, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer recruitment being a SC candidate?

Hello everyone, I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for Junior Stenographer recruitment of SSB Odisha. I just want to know can I get relaxation in this recruitment according to my caste category?

25th August 2020, 03:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer recruitment being a SC candidate?

°°° The candidates should not be less than 21 years or more than 32 years of age as on 1st March, 2020 in order to apply for SSB Odisha junior stenographer recruitment.
Being a SC candidate, you will get upper Age relaxation that is of 5 years.

°°° Application fee for SC candidates is ₹ 500/-.

°°° Click on given below link for more information
www.ssbodisha.nic.in
25th August 2020, 04:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer recruitment being a SC candidate?

Yes, you can get relaxation in SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer recruitment being a SC candidate.

Age limit:-

For general category candidates - 21 to 32 years.

Age relaxation for SC category candidates - 5 years .

Application fee for SC category candidates - Rs. 500/-
25th August 2020, 07:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a SC candidate, you will get following benefits as compared to General category candidates in Odisha SSB recruitment for Junior Stenographers :-

* You will get the benefit of upper age relaxation of 5 years.

* You will get relaxation in application fee payment which is Rs. 500/- for SC candidate while the same in case of General category candidates is Rs. 1000/-.

* You will get the benefit of reservation as well and therefore the cutoffs for selection of SC category candidates will be lower as compared to General category candidates.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/documen...sement_004.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
26th August 2020, 12:05 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get relaxation in upper age limit in SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer recruitment being a SC candidate.

Relaxation in upper age limit in SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer are as mentioned below:-
SC/ST/SEBC/ Female candidates - 5 years
Ex-Serviceman/ PwD candidates - 10 years
26th August 2020, 12:28 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Being a SC candidate, you will get relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years hence, you can apply till the age of 37 years.

••• You will also get relaxation in application fee of rupees 500 hence, you have to pay fees of rupees 500 during filling of online application form for SSB Odisha junior stenographer recruitment 2020.

••• Official website
http://www.ssbodisha.nic.in
26th August 2020, 08:08 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get relaxation in SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer recruitment being a SC candidate.

You upper age will be relaxed for 5 years.

Your upper age would be 37 years as on 1/3/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?