17th November 2016, 11:21 PM
mayuraj patil

Can I join the Indian Railway college or course after completing class 10th? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join the Indian Railway college or pursue Railway courses. I want to know can I join the Indian Railway college or course after completing class 10th? What is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  2. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing class 10th? What is the procedure to join the Indian Army?
  3. Courses available to join Indian Railway for 10th student?
  4. Should I study Diploma course to join Indian Railway after completing 10th CBSE?
  5. How can I join Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  6. How can I get admission in Army college after completing class 10th? What is the minimum marks required in class 10th for admission?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to join the Indian Army without completing Class 10th? Is it possible to pursue class 10th while working for the Indian Army?
  9. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  10. How can I join the Indian Railway services after completing class 12th (CBSE board)?
  11. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  12. Can I join Indian navy after completing class 10th?
  13. How can I apply for Railway jobs after completing class 10th?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing 10th being a female candidate?
  15. How can I join the Indian Army after completing class 10th? Do I have to complete Graduation for joining the Indian Army?
  16. After 10th class how can I join in Railway Course college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs? -- [New]
8th April 2018, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Railway college or course after completing class 10th? What is the procedure of admission?

If you want to study from Indian Railway college, then SCRA will be the best option after studying class 12th with PCM stream. On the basis of class 10th, you can only apply for Group D railway jobs.

If you can crack SCRA exam, then you will do your apprenticeship from Indian Railway college with full stipend during your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?