11th November 2016, 11:47 PM
Pravallika kothari

Can I write the exam of Tahsildar next year before completing B.Pharmacy?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Pharmacy final year, I want to know an I write the exam of Tahsildar next year before completing B.Pharmacy? I have few months left to complete my B.Pharmacy.

12th November 2016, 05:14 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I write the exam of Tahsildar next year before completing B.Pharmacy?

As per my knowledge you can not write the exam of tehsildar before completing your graduation. The minimum educational qualification for this exam is graduation from a recognized university and your age should be in between 18 to 32 years. Thanks
23rd November 2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write the exam of Tahsildar next year before completing B.Pharmacy?

Can I write the exam of tahsildar after completing my b pharmacy course.
18th September 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the Exam of tahsildaar after D - pharmacy?
19th October 2021, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the exam of tahsildar after b pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?