29th December 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

To which category do I belong?

Respected Sir, I am Sayed Makthum Basha. I am living in Kurnool (dt) in A.P. I want to clarify to sayed caste which is caste some body says. " sayed belongs to BC-E and some people known it is OC” which is correct both of this? I request to you Sir, that lot of sayed peoples have economically backward and poor families. Please give us bc-e , And I also request to both state cm's AP&TS. Please again give us reservation and please include to excluding groups.

30th December 2016, 01:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To which category do I belong?

You can check the list of state and central government for castes who are eligible for reservation. If your caste is mentioned in that list, then you will be eligible for reservation.

Just fill the form with the category which is applicable for you, according to the state or central list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?