22nd August 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Courses after B.A for government job?

What should I do for Government job after passed B.A. and which type of course can help me to get a government job? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks a lot.

22nd August 2016, 11:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after B.A for government job?

There are many government jobs opportunities after bachelor degree other than core jobs.

So, if you have completed your bachelor degree, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in banking, railway, defence, staff selection commission and other entrance examination.

Candidates passed degree are eligible to appear for these examination if they have qualify the age limit criteria.

So, you can prepare for examination whichever you want to appear and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection.
23rd August 2016, 08:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after B.A for government job?

You need to join some coaching classes according to your sector. It will be helpful to you in achieving your goal.
There are various sectors available and some of them are as under:-
Banking
SSC
UDC
LIC
FCI
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
UPPSC

Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a graduate from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 45% aggregate.
Candidate age should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?