24th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks to get job in maharatna, navaratna and miniratna companies?

What is the cutoff for various maharatna, navaratna and miniratna companies for electronics and communication engineering students?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Navratna, Maharatna and Miniratna companies?
  2. Books to be referred for Mini Ratna PSU exam for management trainee general
  3. Can I become a manager in PSU company with part time MBA?
  4. Which course should I do after completing my B.Tech? How to prepare for placements?
  5. How many Maharatna companies are there? Is there any single entrance exams for this?
  6. Qualifications and requirements to get a job in Navratna Companies? How to approach the companies?
  7. How to get a job in Maharashtra Companies?
  8. What sort of qualification is required for being employed in navratna and maharatna companies if being Lawyer?
  9. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  11. What is the average percentage required for private jobs in electronics and communication
  12. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  13. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  15. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  16. Details on PGDCA course?
  17. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  18. Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2016, 03:13 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cut off marks to get job in maharatna, navaratna and miniratna companies?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once the actual result comes out. Till then, do your best to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?