22nd August 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Difference between IRS and IAS?

Sir, my self Bharat Bhushan from Punjab. I have done my b.tech. I am keen to become an IAS officer. Please tell me difference between IRS and IAS as soon as possible. I am very thankful to you.

25th August 2016, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between IRS and IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my self Bharat Bhushan from Punjab. I have done my b.tech. I am keen to become an IAS officer. Please tell me difference between IRS and IAS as soon as possible. I am very thankful to you.
The IRS is Indian Revenue Service and IAS is Indian Administrative Service. The IRS officers will be usually working in big cities where the revenue is high, but IAS postings will be in smaller towns. The facilities for the IAS officers will be more comparable to the IRS offices. There is no political interference for the IRS officers, but the IAS officers have the political interference. The IAS officers work directly with people of the town, but the IRS officer in the offices only. The IRS officers will have a good work life balance than IAS officers.
7th April 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

IAS officers have the political interference. So can IAS officers be dominated by the bad political rules or politician? Do they have their rights for doing something good for the locality avoiding any interference of bad political services??
4th July 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My Self Vijay I want to know difference between IAS officer and Custom officer (Sea ports) also advise me preparation for Customs officer and which Exam to be need clear first
My qualification is B.COM Running DOB :17.06.1993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?