25th August 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any opportunity to apply for SSB at 10+2 level?

I was born on 21 July 1991. I have secured 72.33% in (10 2)(PCM) and I have not yet completed my graduation.Do I have any opportunity to apply for the SSB at (10 2) level ?

29th August 2014, 12:17 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any opportunity to apply for SSB at 10+2 level?

After 10+2 you can apply for SSB only through NDA examination and Technical Entry Scheme. For NDA and Technical Entry Scheme you need to have age between 16.5 to 19 years of age. Educational qualification for NDA is 10+2 pass from a recognized board of education. For Technical Entry Scheme you must have passed 10+2 with PCM with 75% marks.

As per your date of birth you are not eligible for these exams. So you need to pass Graduation and then you will become eligible for exams like CDS and other short service commissions. So study well and complete your Graduation with good marks with side by side preparation for SSB.

SSB is Service Selection Board Interview which is conducted for recruiting officers in Indian Defence. If one has to become an officer, then SSB stage will be there for them. It has some Group Tasks and other tasks which will test your officer like skills. So, be prepared for it.
29th August 2014, 06:20 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any opportunity to apply for SSB at 10+2 level?

With this qualification and date of birth as you mentioned, there is no possibility to get a
job in defence neither technical nor in officer category.

So you should start looking for things that you could apply for so that you get a decent job
with reputation as well.

Consider it a bitter truth that these days even clerical jobs are difficult to get with your
qualification. So I would suggest you to take admission in graduation in any stream that you
like. If you have any financial problem then try to earn by doing part time jobs, tuitions etc.
but complete your graduation at least.

Considering your will to go in defence I think you should try other ways of serving the
country like; joining State Police Services, UPSC Civil Services Exam and State Public
Service Commission Exam etc. All this can be done after graduation in any stream. Even a
bank clerk exam requires graduation as the minimum qualification.

Now without doing any further delay you should choose a service or career path and start
preparing yourself for that. By the time your graduation is completed you will be ready for
your job recruitment exams too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?