18th February 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Banaras Hindu University Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Banaras Hindu University for Assistant Civil Engineer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

23rd February 2019, 12:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Banaras Hindu University Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Yes, experience is required to apply for Banaras Hindu University Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. In order to be eligible to apply for Banaras Hindu University Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment, candidates must have at least 3 years and 8 years of experience for degree holders and Diploma Holders respectively in the relevant discipline. Candidates must have a Degree or Diploma in Civil/Architecture/Public Health Engineering from any recognized university/institute to be eligible to apply for same recruitment.
23rd February 2019, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Banaras Hindu University Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?

Yes, experience is required in order to be eligible for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below,

Name of the College/ Organization - Banaras Hindu University

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (Civil)

>> You should have completed Degree or Diploma in Civil or Public Health Engg or Architecture from a recognized board or university.

>> You must have atleast 3 years of experience in the concerned discipline (8 years for Diploma holders).

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?