11th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Goa Shipyard Limited for Technician Apprentice. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

19th November 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Goa Shipyard Limited for Technician Apprentice. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Experience is not mandatory for Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment. Applications are invited from fresh pass out candidates for the Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment. Candidates who have passed Diploma Engineering in the disciplines given below are eligible for the Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment: Computer Science / IT, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Fabrication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Shipbuilding Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
20th November 2018, 08:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment?

No, Experience is not required to apply for this Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Goa Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> Candidates who have already undergone such type of experience or training of 1 year or more are not eligible to undergo the training as per the Apprenticeship Act.

>> Hence, candidates having experience are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
24th November 2018, 06:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment:

No, experience in not required to apply for Goa Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.goashipyard.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?