18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Technical Officer recruitment of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board(AERB). I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for this post under the recruitment of AERB. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th October 2018, 07:56 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

Candidates who are willing to apply for Technical Officer post in Atomic Energy Regulatory Board must have following qualification-

BE/BTech
or
ME/MTech
or
PhD
or
MSc(Physics) with Diploma certificate of Radiation Physics from BARC, Mumbai.
19th October 2018, 10:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical officer recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Atomic Energy Regulatory Board Technical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Atomic Energy Regulatory Board

Name of the Job Position - Technical Officer

>> You should have passed B.E or B.Tech in Nuclear or Electrical or Mechanical or Chemical or Civil or Geo-technical or Electronics or Instrumentation and Control from a recognized university.

>> Or you must have done M.E/ M.Tech (After successful completion of M.Sc or B.E or B.Tech) in the above mentioned disciplines

>> Or else M.Sc with Physics with Diploma in Radiation Physics from BARC, Mumbai or it's equivalent courses are also eligible,.

>> Candidates having 0 to 17 years of experience are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?