20th February 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Electronic Court Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Clerk recruitment in Electronic Court. Can I know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

22nd February 2020, 10:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Electronic Court Clerk recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Electronic Court Clerk recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Arts or Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has passed Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and having proficiency in the Computer Application (Word Processing and Spread Sheet).

For more information, you can visit their official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/.
22nd February 2020, 11:43 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Electronic Court Clerk recruitment?

Electronic Court Clerks recruitment :

* Educational qualifications

Candidates should possess Bachelors degree in Arts ,or Bachelors degree in Science from a recognized university.

Total 39 vacancies of clerk is available under Electronic Court.

For more information log on to official website www.ecourts.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?