22nd December 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment?

Dear friends, I have heard that The Khadi and Village Industries Commission has announced the recruitment of Young Professionals post. I want to apply for this post. I want to know about the educational qualification which is essential to apply for this recruitment.

24th December 2019, 06:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment is Candidate must have passed Master Degree/ Post-Graduation or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized University.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.kvic.org.in/.
24th December 2019, 09:17 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment?

The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment:

## Educational Qualification:

i) Master Degree/ Post-Graduation or 02 years PG Diploma from a recognized University.

ii) Preferential weightage will be given to the candidates who have experience of working in the monitoring and evaluation of schemes/ programmes etc. However, fresher’s can also apply.

iii) Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.

iv) Good communication and writing skills.
25th December 2019, 10:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - The Khadi and Village Industries Commission

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional

>> You must have completed Master's Degree or Post Graduation or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized university.

>> Preference generally given to the candidates who have experience of working in the monitoring and evaluation of programmes or schemes..etc.,

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?