31st January 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for TANUVAS Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Dear friends, I have heard that TANUVAS has announced the recruitment of Junior Mechanical Engineer post. I want to apply for this post. I want to know about the educational qualification which is essential to apply for this recruitment.

31st January 2020, 07:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for TANUVAS Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for TANUVAS Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institution.
Candidate must have at least two years field experience.
1st February 2020, 08:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for TANUVAS Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for TANUVAS Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this TANUVAS Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - TANUVAS

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer (Mechanical)

<> You must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 2 years filed experience in order to be eligible.

<> Please refer to 2nd page of the notification which is given below.

Click here for notification

Click here for application form
1st February 2020, 11:16 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for TANUVAS (Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University) Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/.
2nd February 2020, 12:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for TANUVAS Junior Mechanical Engineer recruitment is a candidate must have done diploma in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 2 years of field experience. The age limit to apply for this post is minimum 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tanuvas.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?