18th February 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Warder post in West Bengal Police recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

23rd February 2019, 03:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment:

Applicants must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination.
Candidates must have Certification in Computer Literacy issued by the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://wbpolice.gov.in/writereaddata...20(Warder).pdf
23rd February 2019, 06:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognised board.

The last date to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment is 14th March 2019.
23rd February 2019, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to apply for West Bengal Police Warder Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for West Bengal Police Warder recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Police

Name of the Job Position - Warder

>> You should possess Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal board of secondary education in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
23rd February 2019, 10:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Warder post in West Bengal Police recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!
Applicants must have passed the Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any other Board recognized by State or Central Government – are eligible to apply for the West Bengal Police Warder / Female Warder recruitment. Candidates should have knowledge in Computer operation and applications are eligible to apply for the West Bengal Police Warder / Female Warder. Candidates must be a citizen of India to apply for the West Bengal Police Warder / Female Warder recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?