9th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?

I have completed my LLB and now I want to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Please tell me about the age limit also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  2. Eligibility and age limit to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment written test?
  4. Selection procedure in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment for B.A.LLB graduate?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?
  7. Computer qualification required to apply in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment?
  8. Relaxation in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment for SC candidates?
  9. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Karnataka High Court Oath Commissioner recruitment for LLB graduate?
  10. Eligibility and age limit to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
  11. Detailed information and age limit to apply in MP High Court Assistant Grade-III recruitment?
  12. Can I apply in NLU Law Professor recruitment being an LLM postgraduate and practicing under a High Court Advocate?
  13. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Goa Customs Seaman recruitment 2018?
  15. Selection procedure in Madhya Pradesh High Court for Law Clerk recruitment?
  16. Age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Himachal Pradesh High Court Clerk recruitment?
  18. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?
10th June 2018, 08:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment is as follows,

>> You should have done 3 years Professional or 5 years Integrated degree in law from any law organization or recognized university.

>> And applications will be accepted from such "Law Graduates" who have not started their practice as an advocate or engaged in any other vocation/ service or profession.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in LLB in order to be eligible for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee).

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 26 year in order to be eligible. Age Criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification
10th June 2018, 09:23 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Standards required to apply for Allahabad High Court Law clerk trainee recruitment 2018 :

Candidate must possess three years or five years integrated degree in law from any reputed college/university. Those candidates who are graduate in law and have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation or service.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of their law degree LLB and waiting for the result may also apply for this recruitment but candidates must have secured minimum 55% marks in law degree.

Candidate must have good knowledge of computers such as Data Entry, Typing, Word Processing and Computer Operations.

Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years and more than 26 years and relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per rules which is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

So this is the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment and if you are eligible as per requirement then you must visit at the official website of Allahabad High Court and apply online for this recruitment by filling up online application.

You must know that last date to apply for this recruitment is 30th June 2018 so before it goes out, you should buy application form from high court of Allahabad by paying 300/- as fee of the application form and submit before the last date along with all required documents demanded in the notice.
10th June 2018, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my LLB and now I want to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Please tell me about the age limit also.

Eligibility to apply for the Law Clerk Trainee posts in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is as follows:

Those candidates who have passed a three years professional or five years integrated degree in Law from any Law College or university throughout the country with at least 55% marks in their LLB examination. Candidates who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or service. Those who have appeared in the final year LLB examination (2017-18) and awaiting results may also apply. Candidates should have computer knowledge, i.e. Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.

The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 26 years as on 01-07-2018
11th June 2018, 01:17 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018 are:-
Educational Qualification are:- 3 years Professional/ five years integrated degree in law from any law college or recognized university.
Age limit:- 21 years to 26 years
11th June 2018, 04:16 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Eligibility and age limit to apply in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment 2018 :
  • Candidate must posses a three years professional degree or a five years Integrated Degree in Law from any recognized Law university or college.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 26 years as on 1st July, 2018.
  • Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in their LLB examinations.
  • Candidate should have Computer Knowledge ( Data Entry, Computer Operations and Word Processing ).
  • Candidates having any type of criminal case weather charge-sheeted or convicted are not eligible.
  • Candidates who have already worked as Law Clerk Trainee are not eligible.
  • Candidates having more than one spouse or married to a person who had a living husband or wife are not eligible.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Allahabad Court Clerk.pdf(127.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?