7th November 2021, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit for Magistrate exam?

Dear sir My selg ivb rama laxmi, appearing llb edam from andrapradesh . Just I finished my 4th semester. Now my husband asking me to appear Magistrate exam. Current my running age is 38 years. I am hindu , bramhin.

Can I eligible for magistrate exam , after completing my llb. Kindly guide.

Thanks n regards
Ivb rama laxmi.

8th November 2021, 07:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit for Magistrate exam?

Eligiblity criteria for magistrate exam in Andhra Pradesh:-

Minimum criteria to apply for magistrate exam is that you must Hold and LLB degree from a recognised university in India and must be enrolled as an advocate under the advocates Act 1961 with membership in State Bar council.

Your minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age for the magistrate exam is 35 years also must be a citizen of India to apply for the exam.

As you have mentioned, your age is 38 years according to eligiblity, you are not eligible for this exam.
9th November 2021, 03:16 PM
periwinkle09876

The minimum educational qualification required to become a magistrate is that the candidate must hold a degree in law that is LLB from recognised Institute or university of India.

The candidate should not be less than 21 and maximum should not exceed 25 years for fresh law graduate.

Once the degree in hand and after the successful completion of the course every graduate has to complete for state judicial services exam held by respective state governments from time to time.

Selection process-

Preliminary examination

Mains examination

Personal interview
9th November 2021, 05:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and age limit for Magistrate exam:-

Eligibility:-
To eligible your self to write exams for Magistrate is you must be having two years LLB degree.

Minimum qualification to go for a course in law is 12th.

Course duration is of 5 years and is sponsored by the Bar Council of India.

Age limit:-
There is 21 to 35 years of age limitation for Magistrate exams.,

So if you have belongs to this age then you can give the Magistrate exam.

The selection for direct recruitment should be by the National Judicial Commission/ UPSC and the promotees by the respective high courts.
9th November 2021, 10:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for the Magistrate exam.

Educational Qualification:-
-------------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation degree in LLB and you must have experience in legal matters to get eligible for the Magistrate exam.

--------
The age of the candidate should be between 23 years to 35 years to get eligible for this exam.
10th November 2021, 11:34 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Nationality - You must be a citizen of India.

Judiciary Exam Age Limit - The lower age limit is 21 years while the upper age limit is 35 years.

Educational Qualification - You must have completed an LLB degree of the duration of 3 or 5 years from a Government and Bar Council recognized University.
11th November 2021, 09:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility and age limit for the Magistrate examination is a candidate must have passed a law degree from a recognized university in India. After which you are qualified to take the Judicial Service examination in your state. The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
12th November 2021, 05:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and age limit for Magistrate exam:-

Education Qualification:- Applicants must have graduated in Law from a recognized central/state universities. He/she must have a membership in the bar council. Candidates able to speak write and read the Bengali language.

Age Limit:- Candidates age must not less than 23 years and exceed 35 years as on 04.07. 2020.
12th November 2021, 11:42 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for magistrate us 21 -35 yrs.Those belonging to reserved cateogary, 5 yrs age relaxation is provided to candidates.

Eligibility
The bachelor's degree and experience I legal matters is required .He/she must have completed LLB .

The entrance exam is not that easy, smart planning is required to clear the exam.
13th November 2021, 11:49 PM
Msdhoni02

A bachelor's degree and experience in legal matters is the minimum requirement for a magistrate position. In practice, the magistrate will have completed a law degree (Juris Doctor) program.

Age: - As of 1st October, not less than 21 and not more than 25 years. in final year examination not less than 55 % marks.
14th November 2021, 08:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have completed a graduation in law from any university. The candidate then needs to qualify the Judicial Service Exam to become a Magistrate in India.

The candidate should not be above 35 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?