23rd January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in IBPS RRB exam for 32 years old OBC candidate?

hello sir
I am 32 years old having completed graduation
I want to give IBPS RRB exam
kindly let me know I am eligible or not?
I am also comes under obc category

27th January 2015, 05:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IBPS RRB exam for 32 years old OBC candidate?

You cannot appear for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. But I am happy to say that, You are eligible to apply for "Officer Scale II" and "Officer Scale III" posts. The detailed age criteria of various posts of IBPS RRB exam is provided below.

You are eligible to apply for Officer Scale II, and Officer Scale III posts in IBPS RRB Exam:

@ For Officer Scale III: Between 21 years to 40 years
Maximum age limit: 43 years considering OBC age relaxation

@ For Officer Scale II: Between 21 years to 32 years
Maximum age limit: 43 years considering OBC age relaxation

You are not eligible to apply for Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in IBPS RRB Exam:

@ For Officer Scale I: Between 18 years to 28 years
Maximum age limit: 31 years considering OBC age relaxation (you have crossed required age already)

@ For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years to 28 years
Maximum age limit: 31 years considering OBC age relaxation (you have crossed required age already)
27th January 2015, 05:50 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IBPS RRB exam for 32 years old OBC candidate?

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be conducting Common Written Test (CWE) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).

For this exam Candidates age limit should be between 18 years and 28 years. Age relaxations will be extended for 3 years for OBC candidates.

Candidates applying for the Office Assistant vacancies must have completed Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.

So sorry to say this, you are not eligible to write this exam in the age perspective.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?