26th July 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Section Officer recruitment 2020

Hi friends, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for the Section Officer recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh PSC. Can I know about the eligibility for applying in the same? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

28th July 2020, 01:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Section Officer recruitment 2020

Eligibility criteria for APPSC section officer is given below-

Candidate must have working experience as a Assistant Section Officer in A.P. Civil Secretariat/who have rendered 6(six) years of regular service in Grade can apply for the post.

Candidate must be degree holder from recognized university.
28th July 2020, 04:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Section Officer recruitment 2020

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Section Officer recruitment 2020 is Candidate who have rendered 6(six) years of regular service in Grade.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://appsc.gov.in/.
28th July 2020, 08:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Section Officer recruitment 2020:-

Assistant Section Officer in Andhra Pradesh Civil Secretariat / who have rendered six years of regular service in grade can apply for this post.

Age limit check notification for a spin motor and relaxation
https://appsc.gov.in/Index/institute_home/ins/RECIN $001.
28th July 2020, 11:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Section Officer recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university and has worked as a Assistant Section Officer in A.P.Civil Secretariat for 6 years of regular service in grade. The candidate age should not be more than 40 years and there is no application fee to pay.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.appsconline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?