11th June 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Assam Police Stenographer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Assam Police has released a recruitment of Stenographers. I want to apply for this post under Assam Police recruitment. Can I know the eligibility to apply? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

13th June 2020, 04:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam Police Stenographer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Assam Police Stenographer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam with 80 WPM in English Stenography. Candidate age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 18 to 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.slprbassam.in/.
13th June 2020, 06:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Assam Police Stenographer recruitment:

1. You must be a graduate in arts, science, commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized institute or university.

2. National Trading certificate in stenography from ITI Assam or any other institute recognized by Government of Assam or India with minimum of 80 wpm stenography in English.

The age criteria is 18-38 years for general category candidates and upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.
13th June 2020, 09:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Assam Police Stenographer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Assam Police Stenographer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Assam Police recruitment board

Name of the Job Position - Stenographer

>> You must have completed Graduation in Arts or Science or Commerce or its equivalent stream from a recognized college or institution with having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam or any recognized institute by the Government of Assam or Government of India with 80 Words per minute in English Stenography.

>> You must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily a resident of Assam to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 38 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2020.

Click here for official notification

Click here for registration
14th June 2020, 11:46 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Assam Police Stenographer recruitment:-

> Educational qualification:-
the candidate must be a graduate in arts, Science, commerce or equivalent screen from recognised College/tution to recognised University with having national trade certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institute recognised by the government of Assam/ govt. Of India with 80 WPM in English stenography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?