25th July 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Hi, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Bharat Electronics Limited for Deputy Engineer recruitment. I am interested to apply for this recruitment so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.

28th July 2019, 04:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

To apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering in relevant disciplines. I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the detailed information about the qualification, age limit and many other important information regarding the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Documentviews.pdf(282.1 KB, 0 views)
28th July 2019, 08:33 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment?

Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

i) Candidate must have First class (Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) BE/ B.Tech Engineering Graduate from recognized College in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering.

ii) Candidates with first class in AMIE/ AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.

>> Experience:-

Candidate must have minimum 2 years relevant post qualification industrial experience.

>> Maximum Age Limit:- 27 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.bel-india.in.
28th July 2019, 09:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer Recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE / B Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://http://bel-india.in/.
28th July 2019, 09:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Engineer

<> Qualification Required:-

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from any AICTE recognized university with first class for General and OBC category candidates and pass for SC/ PWD/ ST candidates.

<> Age Criteria Required:-

@ Maximum age should not exceed 26 years. Age criteria is considered as on 30th June, 2019. Of course there is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
29th July 2019, 12:29 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Bharat Electronics Limited for Deputy Engineer recruitment. I am interested to apply for this recruitment so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Deputy Engineer recruitment 2019:

Educational Qualification:
  • Candidates must complete their B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Telecommunication/ Electrical and
  • ElectronicsMechanical Engineering with least 60% of marks from any AICTE approved institution/University.
  • There is no minimum marks required for the candidates who belonging to SC/ST category.

Age Limit:
  • Deputy Engineer (Quality)- 32 Years
  • Deputy Engineer (Production)- 32 Years
  • Deputy Engineer (Product Support)- 32 Years
  • Senior Engineer (Testing)- 36 Years

Official website -> http://bel-india.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?