1st October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BOATSR Diploma Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the eligibility criteria to apply for BOATSR recruitment for the post of Diploma Mechanical Apprentice. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

4th October 2019, 02:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BOATSR Diploma Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for BOATSR Diploma Mechanical Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on OBC candidates and SC/ST candidates.
4th October 2019, 10:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BOATSR Diploma Mechanical Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BOATSR (Board of Apprenticeship Training) Diploma Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.boat-srp.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?