27th March 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment for girls?

Hi,
My name is Suyakshana Singh and I want to apply in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment. I want to serve my country. Please tell me about my eligibility to apply as I am a girl?

29th March 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment for girls?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. The minimum age limit required to apply for CPAF Assistant Commandant examination is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1st August, 2016 of the year of examination. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

3. You must have obtained a Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.
29th March 2016, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My name is Suyakshana Singh and I want to apply in CAPF Assistant Commandant recruitment. I want to serve my country. Please tell me about my eligibility to apply as I am a girl?
CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Forces.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for UPSC CAPF exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 24 years.
30th March 2016, 12:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Force examination.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent. Final year candidates can also apply for CAPF examination.

>>The age limit is 20-25 years on 1st August of year of examination. Upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category.

From 2016, girls will be eligible for all CAPF that is CRPF, SSB, ITBC, BSF and CISF. Online application for CAPF 2016 is going on, you can apply for exam at official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?