14th February 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Lab Technician recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for CGVYAPAM recruitment of for the post of Lab Technician. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

19th February 2019, 10:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Lab Technician recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for CGVYAPAM Lab Technician Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for CGVYAPAM Lab Technician recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - CGVYAPAM

Name of the Job Position - Lab Technician

>> You should have passed 12th Class and must have registered in Chhattisgarh Medical Council in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
20th February 2019, 02:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Lab Technician recruitment?

Eligibility criteria to apply for CGVYAPAM (Chhattisgarh Vyapam) Lab Technician recruitment is Contenders having passed 12th standard and registered in Chhattisgarh Medical Council can apply. Candidate age between 18 to 35 years of candidates can apply for the recruitment. Age relaxation is as per department norms.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?