1st August 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment for BCom and CA Articleship holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has announced the recruitment for Finance Trainee Officer. I have done BCom and CA Articleship. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

4th August 2019, 05:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment for BCom and CA Articleship holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment is Candidate should have completed Graduate with CA from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cvppindia.com.
4th August 2019, 05:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment for BCom and CA Articleship holder?

Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

—> You should be at least 18 years old.

—> You should have secured minimum 60% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
4th August 2019, 09:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Limited (CVPPPL) intends to recruit 2 Trainee Officers (Finance) for its Project sites.

Graduate candidates with CA from Institute of
Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA or
CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants
of India (formerly known as ICWAI) may apply for this position. Maximum age limit for this post is 40 years as on 01/05/2019.

Candidates are asked to apply online for this job from 11.00am on 05/07/2019 to midnight on 25/07/2019.
5th August 2019, 01:00 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you are eligible to apply for Finance Trainee Officer as you are having graduation with CA from the recognized university.

But there is one more requirement related to percentage criteria.

You must possess minimum 60 % of marks from the recognized university . There is a relaxation of 5 % and 10% to the reserved categories SC/ST and PWD .

Age should be minimum 18 years.

And there is a requirement of CA from the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India/ICWA.

Minimum age is 18 years

Maximum age is 40 years .

There is age relaxation available for the reserved categories.
5th August 2019, 09:40 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has announced the recruitment for Finance Trainee Officer. I have done BCom and CA Articleship. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!
Eligibility to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Finance Trainee Officer recruitment:

1. Applicants must have to complete Bachelor degree with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as ICWAI) from a recognized university.

2. Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?