14th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Sanitary Health Inspector course from AIIHPH and I want to apply in Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

17th October 2019, 04:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

In order to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment, candidates should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board. Candidates must have completed minimum two years Diploma in Health Inspector’s course from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC candidates, SC/ST candidates and physically handicapped candidates respectively.
17th October 2019, 05:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Sanitary Health Inspector course from AIIHPH and I want to apply in Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment of Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector (on contract basis) in the Cochin Shipyard Limited is given below:

a. Candidates who have passed Class XII or its equivalent

b. Candidates should have passed minimum 2 years Diploma in Health Inspector’s course conducted by the Directorate of Health Services or by any other institute recognized by the Government of Kerala and

c. Valid registration with Kerala Paramedical Council

Candidates with prior experience in sanitary administration in government establishments or large industrial or private hospitals or autonomous bodies or PSUs or NGOs are given preference

Upper age limit – 30 years as on 18th October, 2019

Cochin Shipyard Limited website link is given Click Here
17th October 2019, 07:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognised board. Candidate must have minimum two years Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course from recognized Institution. Candidate must have valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council. Candidates with prior experience in sanitary administration in large industrial/ government establishments/ private hospitals/ NGOs/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs will be given preference. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
17th October 2019, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary Health Inspector recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary Health Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the organization - Cochin Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Sanitary cum Health Inspector

>> You must have passed 12th Class or Plus 2 in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum 2 year Diploma in Health Inspector's Course conducted by Directorate of Health Services

>> Must have valid registration with Kerala Paramedical council. You must have prior experience in sanitary administration in large industrial or government establishment will be given preference.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 18th October, 2019.

Click here for official website

Click here for official notification
18th October 2019, 12:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment the candidate must complete 12th standard or two years Diploma in Health Inspector from the Directorate of Health Services or by the Institute recognized by the Government of Kerala. Apart from this candidate must have a valid registration with Kerala Paramedical Council. Candidates age should be no more than 30 years of age. To know more, please visit the official website -> Click Here.
19th October 2019, 07:07 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment:

~~ Pass in Class XII/ Plus 2.

~~ Minimum two years Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course from recognized Institution.

~~ Valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.

~~ Experience: Candidates with prior experience in sanitary administration in large industrial/ government establishments/ private hospitals/ NGOs/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs will be given preference.

~~ Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 18/10/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
19th October 2019, 07:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector recruitment is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed class 12th.
2. Candidate should have minimum two years Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course from any recognized Institution.
3. Candidate should have valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
4. The age of the candidate should be below than 30yr.

You may visit the website www.govtjob.nic for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?