5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment for ICWA Intermediate holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Eastern Coalfields Limited has announced the recruitment for Cost Accountant. I have done ICWA Intermediate course. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

8th October 2019, 02:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment for ICWA Intermediate holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA passed. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment being a ICWA Intermediate holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/index.html.
8th October 2019, 03:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment for ICWA Intermediate holder?

The minimum qualification required to apply for the above mentioned recruitment is, candidates should have completed their ICWA intermediate examination or CA from a recognized institute. The age of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms

Web: http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/index.html
8th October 2019, 07:33 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job seekers should possess Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA passed.

~~ Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/04/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 08:15 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment:

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate who have completed the Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA can apply for ECL Cost Accountant Jobs 2019.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Lower Age Limit: 18 years.

Upper Age Limit: 30 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
9th October 2019, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Eastern Coalfields Limited Cost Accountant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Eastern Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Cost Accountant

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> You must have done Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st April, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?