5th February 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Electronic Court Grade-III Stenographer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Electronic Court has released a recruitment of Grade-III Stenographer. I want to apply for this post under Electronic Court recruitment. Can I know the eligibility to apply? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

6th February 2020, 10:49 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronic Court Grade-III Stenographer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Electronic Court Grade-III Stenographer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Degree of B.A / B.Sc or equivalent thereto from a recognized University with Punjabi as one 0f the subjects in Matriculation. The Candidate will have to qualify the test of taking dictation in English Shorthand at the speed of 80 W.P.M and transcribe the same on computer typing at the speed of 20 WPM and having proficiency m the operation of the computer. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/.
7th February 2020, 10:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronic Court Grade-III Stenographer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Electronic Court Grade-III Stenographer recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have a degree of B.A/ B.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized university with Punjabi as one of the subjects in 10th with proficiency in Computer.
Candidate age should be at least 18 years and should not exceed 37 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?