23rd February 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?

Dear Sir, I am 24 years old male and want to apply in Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

9th March 2019, 11:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment being a 24 years old male candidate. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institute and those who are in the age range of 21 to 37 years are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment. So, being a 24 years old male candidate, you are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment.
9th March 2019, 04:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?

Candidates who have completed their diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment. The maximum age to apply is 37 years and 40 years for women. As you are 24 years old, so you are eligible for the recruitment.
9th March 2019, 06:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Government of Bihar Technical Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Government of Bihar

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> Candidates should have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 37 years. As your age is 24 years, I can say that you are certainly eligible provided that you meet the above qualification criteria.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?