1st April 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment for 28 years old male candidate?

Dear Sir, I am 28 years old male and want to apply in GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

4th April 2019, 06:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment for 28 years old male candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Extension Officer (Farming)

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized university in order to be eligible. Must have basic knowledge of computer application.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years. As you are a 28 years old candidate, I can say that you are eligible and you may refer the notification below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
4th April 2019, 09:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment for 28 years old male candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment being a 38 years old male candidate. The age criteria required to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment is 21 to 35 years. So, being a 28 years old male candidate, you are eligible to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment.

You should have passed graduate degree in Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment.
4th April 2019, 10:32 AM
Mantun Bhai

GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment:

>> Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Horticulture of any of the Universities and basic Knowledge of Computer Application.

>> Minimum Age (in Year): Should not be less than 21 Years as on 26 Sep 2018.

>> Maximum Age (in Year): Should not be more than 35 years as on 26 Sep 2018 .

>> So, yes you are eligible to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment for 28 years old male candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
4th April 2019, 12:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment for 28 years old male candidate is given below.

AGE LIMIT for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment

** Minimum – 21 Years

** Maximum – 35 Years

Educational qualification

The candidate should have passed bachelor degree in Agriculture in the relevant subject from a recognized board.

As per given age limit, you are eligible to apply for GPSSB Farming Extension Officer recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?