25th December 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

28th December 2018, 08:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment:

Candidates must have passed Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 35 years and 21 to 33 years for Degree Holders and Diploma Holders respectively.
29th December 2018, 12:07 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Junior Engineer in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is Candidate must have Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural from recognized University. Candidate age must be 18 years to 33 years for Diploma Holder and 21 years to 35 years for Degree Holder. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetails.aspx.
30th December 2018, 12:16 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Junior Engineer in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation.

Eligibility criteria:

>> Candidate must have Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural from recognized University.

>> 18 years to 33 years for Diploma Holder.

>> 21 years to 35 years for Degree Holder.

>> Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit on https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetails.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?