7th December 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation System Analyst recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of System Analyst of Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

9th December 2019, 03:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation System Analyst recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation System Analyst recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc (Computer Science / IT) / MCA in any stream with 60% marks or M.Sc (Physics/Maths/Statistics) with 60% marks from a recognised university. Candidate must have 5 years of experience as a programmer in software development.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.hartron.org.in/.
9th December 2019, 10:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation System Analyst recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for System Analyst in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for System Analyst in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation recruitment is given below.

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech (in any steam) or M.Sc (Computer Science or IT) or MCA or B or C level course from DOE or NIELIT with minimum 60% marks.

(or)

@ M.Sc in Statistics or Mathematics or Physics with minimum 60% marks and PGDCA with 60% marks.

@ And you must have minimum 5 years experience as Programmer in Software Development or MS Access or SQL Server or .NET..

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, age criteria is not mentioned in the notification.

Click here for notification 1

Click here for notification 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?