27th July 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

Dear friends, I am 29 years old male candidate and I want to apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
  2. Selection procedure of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
  3. Can I apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  4. How to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? Pay scale of Inspection Engineer?
  5. Procedure and age limit to apply in HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
  6. Selection procedure of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? Details of written test?
  7. Important dates of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment 2018
  8. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  10. Eligibility to apply in CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment for 24 years old male candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  12. Eligibility to apply in TCIL Call Centre Executive recruitment for 25 years old male candidate? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to apply in RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  14. Eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?
  15. Details of RTO and Break Inspector job entrance exams?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for HPCL Information System Officer recruitment through GATE being a 28 years old candidate?
  17. Information about Railway jobs and exams?
  18. Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?
29th July 2018, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment being a 29 years old male candidate. The maximum age limit to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment.
31st July 2018, 02:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

The age limit for post of HPCL Inspection Engineer is 18-30 years. If you are from OBC or SC/ST category then you can get additional upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

You can apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment at 29 years of age.
31st July 2018, 09:44 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The age limit to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer is 18-30 years for general category candidates. There is upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates. You are eligible for HPCL Inspection engineer in terms of age limit.

Academic qualification required is B.Tech in mechanical Engineer with at least 60% marks and three years working experience.
31st July 2018, 11:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment:

1. Bachelor of Technology in mechanical engineering.

2. Minimum of 60% marks required.

3. The age criteria is 18-30 years.

You can apply at age of 25 years if you have required experience of three years.
31st July 2018, 11:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Being a 29 years old male candidate, to be eligible for HPCL 〔Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited〕inspection engineer recruitment you need to a B.E./B.Tech degree holder in Mechanical engineering discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. There is provision of marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the advertisement released for the same examination by referring to the link http://www.aees.gov.in/htmldocs/down...dvt_2018_2.pdf.
1st August 2018, 04:42 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi

Sir / Madam,

Yes,

You are eligible for HPCL Inspection Engineer for 29 years old male candidates.

HPCL Inspection Engineer age limit 30 years.

Salary Details : Rs. 70000 /- to 200000 /- per month.

All the best.............
4th August 2018, 02:54 PM
Narendra2121

Yes you are eligible to apply. Candidate should ne below 30 years to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?