21st September 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS CWE exam for 28 years old SC candidate who has completed B.Com from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Com through Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. I am 28 years old & ST candidate. Please let me know that I am eligible for applying in IBPS CWE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria regarding ATKT in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
  2. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, M.B.A, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Can I apply for bank exam after completing graduation in Yashwantrao Chavan Open University in Goa?
  4. MHCET eligibility after B.Com through Open University?
  5. Whether a degree from an open university considered as equivalent to 10+2+3?
  6. Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.Tech from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
  7. Universities having P.hd chemistry in distance education
  8. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  9. Which are the universities offering law through distance education?
  10. How to take admission in M.Com from Mumbai University? I have done B.Com from Yashwantrao Chavan Open University
  11. Can I give MAH-CET MBA exam after B.Com.? I had not given HSC exam
  12. What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?
  13. List of the universities offering M.Ed through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  15. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  16. How to do M.Arch course through distance mode?
  17. Eligibility to appear in IBPS CWE exam for a ST candidate who has secured 49% in Graduation?
  18. Admission procedure and course duration of M.A.(English/Politics) at Yashwantrao Chavan University, Mumbai?
1st October 2015, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS CWE exam for 28 years old SC candidate who has completed B.Com from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.Com through Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. I am 28 years old & ST candidate. Please let me know that I am eligible for applying in IBPS CWE exam?
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
16th December 2017, 11:03 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS CWE exam for 28 years old SC candidate who has completed B.Com from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS Common Written Examination(CWE) for recruitment of Clerks and probationary officers in government sector banks and Regional Rural Banks as you have completed your Graduation.The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS clerk and PO exams is Graduation in any Stream from UGC recognised institution.Age limit to apply for IBPS CLERK exam is 21-28 years and for IBPS PO examination is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.And the selection process of IBPS CLERK exam is preliminary test followed by main exam and Language Proficiency Test & for IBPS PO exam is preliminary exam, main exam followed by personal interview.And written examination of IBPS CWE is conducted in 5 sections : Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning abilities, English language knowledge, General awareness & current affairs, Computer knowledge.For further details please check www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?