26th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment for 33 years old OBC candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am 33 years old and I want
to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment.
I would like to know that I can apply?
I belong to OBC category.

27th April 2015, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment for 33 years old OBC candidate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment being a 33 years old OBC candidate. IBPS RRB Recruitment notification gets released for the below posts.

* Officer Scale III Post

* Officer Scale II Post

* Officer Scale I Post

* Office Assistant (Multipurpose)

Age Criteria (As on 01st June of the Academic year):

For Officer Scale III: 21 years to 40 years

For Officer Scale II: 21 years to 32 years

For Officer Scale I: 18 years to 28 years

For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 years to 28 years

Note: As there is an age relaxation for OBC candidates, the maximum age limit for IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is 31 years. Since your age is more than the required age, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment. If you are really willing to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment, you are eligible to appear in IBPS RRB Officer Scale II and Officer Scale III cadres.
28th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment for 33 years old OBC candidate?

No dear you are not eligible to apply for the post of " Office Assistant " in RRB's ( Regional Rural Bank). Since for Office Assistants you must have age in between 18 to 28 years.

There is a relaxation applicable for the reserved candidates. Age relaxation as per the government norms are given below.

For OBC ---3 years

SC/ST --- 5 years.

So according to these relaxations if you are belonging to a SC/ST candidate then only you are eligible to apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination.

And for the details regarding the Eligiblity Criteria you need to have a look on the below information.

Eligibility for IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant ) Examination :

1.You must have completed graduation from the recognized university. There is No percentage requirement.

2.Final year students are not eligible to apply for the examination.

3. Minimum Age should be : 18 years

Maximum Age should be : 28 years

For Officer Scale I, II and II are absolutely eligible but you need to satisfy the individual eligibility criteria for it.
8th August 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 33 years 3 months old and I belong to obc category. Please tell me am I eligible for rrb officer scale 1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?