24th October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

29th October 2019, 07:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.iocl.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?