6th March 2018, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Karnataka Government Civic Worker recruitment? Pay scale of Civic Workers?

Hello everyone, can you let me know about the pay scale of Civic Workers in Karnataka Government? I am going to apply in this recruitment. Please let me know the eligibility criteria also to apply?

29th March 2018, 06:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Karnataka Government Civic Worker recruitment? Pay scale of Civic Workers?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for civic worker recruitment, just have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board can apply for the post of Civic Worker in Karnataka Government.
Candidates age must be in between 18 years to 45 years.
31st March 2018, 05:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Karnataka Government Civic Worker recruitment? Pay scale of Civic Workers?

Eligibility criteria of Civic Worker in Karnataka Government are:-
Candidate must have completed 10th from any recognized board
Candidate should be able to communicate in kannada language

Pay scale of Civic Worker in Karnataka Government are:-
Rs. 9,600 – Rs. 14,550/- per month
31st March 2018, 10:32 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

*Karnataka Government Civic Worker recruitment,

Eligibility:
Education: 10th class passed individual with good knowledge on Kannada language is apt for these vacancies.

Age Limit:**Minimum age is*18 years – Maximum age is 45 years.

Pay scale: Rs. 9,600 - Rs. 14,550 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?