6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that MAHADISCOM has announced the recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee. I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

10th August 2019, 05:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer?

To apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment, candidates should have completed their diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute. Candidates should not exceed the age limit of 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
10th August 2019, 08:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to to apply for MAHADISCOM Diploma Engineer (Civil) Trainee recruitment 2019 are as below :-

* You should be a domicile of Maharashtra State.

* Your age must lie within 30 years by 20.08.2019. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by AICTE.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.mahadiscom.in/wp-content...1.08.2019..pdf.
10th August 2019, 10:44 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

MAHADISCOM Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:-

>> Educational Qualification:-

Applicant should have possessed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.

>> Maximum Age:- 30 years.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.mahadiscom.in.
11th August 2019, 12:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

MAHADISCOM has released a new notification regarding filling of Diploma Engineer Trainee vacancies.

Candidates who have completed diploma in civil engineering and age is more than 30 years as per 20th August, 2019 may apply for this position.

For more detail information visit http://www.mahadiscom.in/.
11th August 2019, 09:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that MAHADISCOM has announced the recruitment for Diploma Civil Engineer Trainee. I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!
Those candidates who have completed diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for MAHADISCOM exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?