6th September 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020

Hello everyone, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in the NLC India Limited recruitment for Data Entry Operator post I want to apply for this recruitment. If you know the eligibility criteria of the year 2020 then please tell me.

8th September 2020, 07:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Organization - NLC India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

>> You must have completed B.Sc in Computer Science or BCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible for the recruitment.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 14 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st October, 2020.

>> Please refer to the below attached notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
8th September 2020, 12:39 PM
My true support

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for NLC India limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 are:
1) Candidate must have passed B.sc(Comp. Science)or Candidate can also pursue with BCA.
2)Candidate must have completed 14years of age limit.

**There are only 40 Post vacancy for Data Entry Operator in 2020.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.nlcindia.com/.
8th September 2020, 10:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed BSc in Computer Science/BCA from a recognized university and the candidate minimum age should not be less than 14 years.

There are total 40 vacancies available under this post and the last date to apply for this post is 20th September 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nlcindia.com
9th September 2020, 12:17 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Candidate must hold minimum BSc Comp. Or BCA Degree from recognized university in the session of 2018, 2019, 2020.

2. Candidate age should be more than 14 year as on 1/10/2020.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 20/9/2020.
9th September 2020, 12:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have completed their B.Sc in Computer Science or BCA from a recognised University.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 14 years
9th September 2020, 09:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NLC (Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed (NCVT/DGET) Government aided ITI/PASAA trade for COPA (NTC/PNTC) from a recognised university. Candidate minimum age required to apply for this recruitment is 14 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://nlcindia.com/.
12th September 2020, 11:23 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Eligibility to apply for NLC India Limited Data Entry Operator recruitment 2020

Eligibility Criteria :

Educational Qualification :
For Fitter/Electrician/Welder Fresher: Candidates should have 10th Pass from recognized Board.
For MLT. Pathology /MLT. Radiology Fresher: 12th Pass with Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?