1st December 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that North Western Railway is released a recruitment of Trade Apprentice. I want to apply for this post under North Western Railway recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

6th December 2018, 08:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for North Western Railway Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Qualification:-
10th Class, ITI in relevant trade or equivalent under 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks in aggrigate from a recognised board with National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.

—> Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years as on 30.12.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
6th December 2018, 08:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment?

To apply for North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board. You must also have an ITI qualification in specific trades issued by NCVT/SCVT. Your minimum age should be 15 years and can apply till the age of 24 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms. Interested candidates can open the given link and fill up the online application form. Then the candidates have to submit their scanned copies of photographs, signature and documents. At last they can pay the application fee and submit the form.

Application link: https://rrcactapp.in/
6th December 2018, 09:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment:

Candidates must have passed matriculation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board and possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT to be eligible to apply for North Western Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment. ITI Pass in respective Trade will be considered for eligible.

Age Limit (as on 30-12-2018)

Minimum Age : 15 Years

Maximum Age: 24 Years

Age relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://rrcjaipur.in/Upload/News-Even..._11_509818.PDF

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?